YES Program - Registration Process
Choose the information you are interested in:
Get In Touch
- 141 Dundas Street,
5th Floor - Reception
London, ON, N6A 1G3.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 519-433-7950
- Fax: 519-433-0282
Places for the program are determined by a selection process after all Intakes are done
The ATN YES (Youth Employment Strategy) Program combines 5 weeks of in class pre- employment training with 10 weeks of employment placement for a total of 15 weeks. Class pre-employment training consists of 30 hours a week. Each work placement week consists of up to 25 hours per week and participants accepted into the program are paid minimum wage (for the time they attend in class or work at their placement).
To Qualify for the program participant must be:
- Between 15 and 30 inclusive
- In need of assistance to overcome barriers to employment and/or have a disability
- Out of school
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or people who have refugee status
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial territorial legislation and regulation
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance benefits
Scheduled Program Start Dates for 2018
Below are the confirmed dates for the upcoming YES Program thats starts with 5 weeks of in class pre-employment training.
- Monday 4th June, 2018
- Monday 20th August, 2018
- Monday 5th November, 2018
An Intake session is required before we can establish registration
To book an Intake session call Connie at 519-433-7950 (8:30am - 4:00pm) or email email@example.com
Your Intake seesion will determine whether you qualify for the course. Please bring with you:
- A piece of identification with your current address
- Your resume
- Social Insurance Card
- Please do not wear any scent (cologne, perfume etc.)
At the end of the course students are still eligible to be ATN clients and have full access to ATN services.