Job Development - How We Can Help You
Choose the information you are interested in:
We will take the time to make sure you are developing at the right pace
Below is a summary of some of the things we can help you with:
- Conduct assessment of individuals’ employability dimensions to determine suitability for services and make appropriate referrals both internally and externally to community services to support the successful completion of gained employment.
- Identify placement/work needs for incentive and non-incentive work placement assistance (volunteer, job test, full time, part time work experience and on-the-job training opportunities.
- Job Carving – Job Carving is the act of analyzing work duties performed in a given job and identifying specific tasks that might be created and assigned to an employee.
- Job Creation – Job creation is a way to modify or restructure existing jobs or bring together a combination of job tasks that fill the work needs of an employer.
- Job Coaching/Counselling – Provide one on one coaching/counselling to assist clients in the achievement of their employment goals as identified by their individual needs.
- Job Maintenance - Assistance to be provided in the areas of: Job Search, Job Placement, Career Decision Making, or other identified employment needs.