Introduction to Computers
Get In Touch
- 141 Dundas Street,
5th Floor - Reception
London, ON, N6A 1G3.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 519-433-7950
- Fax: 519-433-0282
This program is a general introduction to computers and Windows 8.
It might also be useful to those who would like to enhance existing skills.
Tuition applies, but subsidies may be available. Please call for more information or to book an intake appointment.
The next class is scheduled for January 2017.
If you are on Ontario Works please ask your Case Worker for a referral to the program before calling us for an appointment.
More details about the program and what training is given can be found below:
- Maximum 8 students per program
- 15 classes in total spread out over 5 weeks
- There is a cost involved but subsidies may be available
- Wednesday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m
- Excellent punctuality and attendance are expected from participants in this program
- What is a Computer?
- The Keyboard and Mouse
- Operating Systems
- Exploring Windows 8
- Files and Folders
- Internet Safety and Searching
- Emailing and Working with Documents
- Working with Pictures and Media Consumption