Grocery Skills Program - Registration Process
Get In Touch
- 141 Dundas Street,
5th Floor - Reception
London, ON, N6A 1G3.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone 519-433-7950
- Fax: 519-433-0282
Places for the program are determined by a selection process after all Intakes are done
The ATN Grocery Skills Program is a seven week in-class program that provides participants with the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to function as part of a retail team focusing on the grocery store environment. Participants will also have the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a retail operation to help prepare participants for employment in customer service and grocery store positions.
Two to ten week placements may be provided and participants will have the opportunity to assist building ATN's Old East Village Grocer.
To Qualify for the program participant must be:
- In need of assistance to overcome barriers to employment and/or have a disability
- Out of school
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or people who have refugee status
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial territorial legislation and regulation
Scheduled Course Start Dates for 2018
Below are the confirmed start dates for the upcoming Grocery Skills Program in 2018.
An Intake session is required before we can establish registration
To book an Intake session call Connie at 519-433-7950 (8:30-4:00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Intake session will determine whether you qualify for the course. Please bring with you:
- A piece of identification with your current address
- Your resume
- Social Insurance Card
- Please do not wear any scent (cologne, perfume etc.)
At the end of the course participants are still eligible to be ATN clients and have full access to ATN services.