Who uses our services?
- Employers of persons with disabilities
- Injured workers who require compensatory technology
- Individuals with repetitive strain injuries (RSI) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Special education teachers, educational assistants, recreational therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists
- Adults and children with physical disabilities who cannot use a computer “right out of the box”
- Adults and children with specific learning disabilities, support staff, community agency staff, family
To qualify for lab services, individuals must have physical or learning disabilities that require assistive technology. Services may be delivered one-on-one or in group sessions.
For more information please contact our Assistive Technologist, William Hubert, at email@example.com / 519-433-7950 ext 378 or our Assistive Technologist Aide, Megan Papadakos, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-433-7950 ext 523.